FuelCloud provided mobile devices are equipped with a Mobile Device Management system (MDM). This restricts the device from downloading additional apps. The home screen will be limited to the FuelCloud App and Settings. FuelCloud app updates should automatically download.
In the event the app does not update automatically follow the steps below to reset and download the latest App Version:
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Scroll down and select Reset
- Select Erase All Content and Settings
- The iPad will reboot and have an Apple Icon on the screen, this may take a few moments.
- The Languages will scroll, Select the home button at the bottom of the iPad
- Select English
- Select United States
- Select Setup Manually
- The iPad will list available WiFi networks, select Use Cellular
- Select Next, message will appear "FuelCloud will automatically configure your iPad"
- FuelCloud App will download. This may take a few minutes.