Warning: Do not attach AC power to the terminal marked “12V+”. This terminal is for DC active pulsers only. Attaching AC power to this terminal will destroy your FuelCloud board.
The wiring configuration for pulsers depends on whether you are using a passive pulser or an active pulser. All pulser wiring should be connected to the terminals 7, 8, and 9 as demonstrated in the graphic to the right.
Note: for 2 wire pulsers, it doesn’t matter which of the two wires you attach to each terminal.
- Attach one wire to the terminal marked ENC INP - Terminal (32)
- Attach one wire to the terminal marked ‘GND’ - Terminal (33)
Note: 3 wire pulser if pulser requires 12V DC power.
- Attach 12v power line from the pulser to the ‘12VDC’ terminal - Terminal (31)
- Attach signal wire to the ENC INP terminal - Terminal (32)
- Attach the ground wire to the GND terminal - Terminal (33)
Article is closed for comments.