- Connect RS485 wire to A, B, and Ground of the CloudBox.
- Connect the other end of the RS485 wire to A, B, and Ground of the CloudLink.
- For additional CloudLinks connect a new run of RS485 wire between the first CloudLink and the second CloudLink. This is called daisy chaining.
- The second and any additional CloudLinks will require an ID board. The second CloudLink will want to have its ID board set to 1. If there's a third CloudLink, its ID board would be set to 2, and so on and so forth.
- The daisy chain position of each CloudLink will need to be set online. The first CloudLink without an ID board is always position 0.
- The ID board plugs into the CloudLink close to the pulse terminals:
Please sign in to leave a comment.