To replace the PIN entry and Vehicle Selection steps in the app, you can use the device camera to scan a QR Code.
- Select your Pump
- From the Driver PIN entry, Select Scan QR
- Allow access to the camera, Hold the QR Code up to the camera.
- This will capture the driver information, rather than manually keying in the PIN.
- Select Activate Pump
- Proceed with the Vehicle Selection
- From the Vehicle Selection screen select Scan QR
- Scan QR using the camera
- Disconnect Transaction once fueling has ceased
If you would like to purchase QR Codes you can do so on the FuelCloud web portal by following the steps below.
- Go to Boost-QR Codes
- Select Order under the QR Code type (Driver/Vehicle)
- Select the drivers/vehicles you would like to order QR Codes. You can select All or a Custom Selection.
- Select the Quantity of each you would like
- Select Next
- Enter your Shipping information
- Enter payment information. You can use your existing payment method or add a new one.
- Select Purchase.