You can pay for your FuelCloud subscription using a credit or debit card, or with a United States bank account.
Credit & debit cards
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club.
Direct bank deposit (ACH)
Also called Direct Debit, a bank account must be a United States bank account in order to use it with FuelCloud. Bank accounts must be verified before use. Unlike credit card payments that happen immediately, ACH payments can take up to 10 business days to be processed.
Bank account verification
Before a bank account can be used to pay your subscription, it must be verified. To verify a bank account:
- Add your bank account in the Billing section in FuelCloud. When a bank account is first added to your account, it will begin in New status.
- Once your bank account is added, we will automatically attempt to make two small deposits to your bank account within the next two business days. Log in to your bank account regularly and check your account activity.
- Look for two micro-deposits (less than $1.00) from FuelCloud.
- In FuelCloud, enter the micro-deposit amounts in the order they were deposited.
- If the amounts entered in FuelCloud match with the amounts deposited in your bank account, the bank account will change from New to Verified. Once the bank account is verified, it can be used to process payments.
If you want to pay with ACH but need to activate your hardware quickly, we automatically offer a two-day grace period when adding your bank account in FuelCloud. Simply begin the verification process by adding a Direct Debit account in Settings>Billing, then activate your hardware normally. Keep in mind that if your bank account is not verified after that two-day period, your subscription will be cancelled.