Drivers can be added or updated in FuelCloud by importing them from a spreadsheet. This can help speed up your account setup, and allow you to make updates to multiple drivers at once.
When importing or updating drivers, you will need to use Fuelcloud import templates. Our import templates can be downloaded during the import process.
To import drivers using an import template:
- Go to Manage, and click Drivers
- Click Import
- Choose whether you want to import new drivers, or update existing drivers
- Download the template that is provided
- Add your driver's details to the template in the appropriate columns. Be sure not to edit the column labels, change the order of columns, or add new columns to the sheet.
- Once you've entered all of your driver information into the template spreadsheet, upload it to FuelCloud by clicking Browse and selecting the completed template spreadsheet from your computer.
- Click Submit File
- Review the data. If you need to make any corrections, click directly on the data that needs to be updated to change it.
- Once everything looks good, click Save to import your data into FuelCloud