Sites are where your fuel tanks and hardware are configured. Sites can be added in the Manage section of your account.
To add a site:
- From the Dashboard: Go to Manage.
- Under Manage Click on Sites.
- Select Add a New Site
- Give your site a name
- Type in the street address, state and Zip code.
- Select the Site Type (Stationary or mobile), and the status of the site (Active or Inactive)
- Enter Site Code (Optional field, Site Codes are used for reporting or importing transactions into other systems)
- Select Next
- Confirm that the coordinates are correct on the site
- Select Add Site.