The CloudBox is the brain of the FuelCloud system. Each Site must have at least one CloudBox, and a CloudBox must be assigned to a Site in order to complete setup. You can add a CloudBox to your account in the Hardware section, or directly from a Site.
To add a Cloudbox:
- Go to Manage and click Hardware
- Click Add Hardware
- Make sure CloudBox is selected
- Select the Site where this CloudBox was installed
- Enter a name for the CloudBox. This is used to identify it in your account. It will not appear in FuelCloud app at the pump.
- Enter the Serial Number for your CloudBox
- Click Next
- Review the payment details, then click Add Hardware
Hardware Name is used to identify the CloudBox in your account. It will not appear in FuelCloud app at the pump.
A CloudBox's serial number is a unique 16-digit alphanumeric code used to identify the hardware in the system. You can find the serial number for your CloudBox on the inside of the lid.
A purchase order number can be assigned to a piece of hardware to help track billing for each device. The purchase order number assigned to each CloudBox will appear on your invoices and can be changed at any time.