Access Groups let you easily manage restrictions for a large fleet of drivers. Each access group must contain at least one driver, vehicle, and tank. Drivers, tanks, and vehicles can be added to multiple Access Groups. Drivers can use all tanks and vehicles in the Access Groups they are in.
To create a group:
- Go to Manage and click on Restrictions
- Click Create New Group
- Enter a name for your Access Group
- Add Drivers, Tanks, and Vehicles to the group by clicking the appropriate buttons in each column
- When you’re done, click Save Group
- When you add a new Driver or vehicle you can now add them to an existing Access group, rather than setting individual restrictions.
Note: Under the Manage-Restrictions section of the website you can watch a video for further set-up details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.