Individual Access lets a driver use a single tank or vehicle. This allows drivers to have access to a tank or vehicle outside of their designated access groups. For example if you have a driver in Access Group B but they need access to one vehicle from Access Group A, you can grant them Individual Access to that vehicle.
To give a driver individual access:
- Go to Manage and click on Restrictions
- Click the Individual Access tab
- Click Add Individual Access
- Select the driver that needs individual access to a tank or vehicle
- In the next step, select a tank you want to give this driver access to (optional)
- In the next step, select the vehicle you want to give this driver access to (optional)
- Click Done
Please sign in to leave a comment.