The CloudBox is the brain of the FuelCloud system. Each Site must have at least one CloudBox, and a CloudBox must be assigned to a Site in order to complete setup. You can add a CloudBox to your account in the Hardware section, or directly from a Site.
To add a Cloudbox:
- Go to Manage and click Hardware
- Click Add Hardware
- Make sure CloudBox is selected
- Select the Site where this CloudBox was installed
- Enter a name for the CloudBox. This is used to identify it in your account. It will not appear in FuelCloud app at the pump.
- Enter the Serial Number for your CloudBox
- Click Next
- Review the payment details, then click Add Hardware
Hardware Name is used to identify the CloudBox in your account. It will not appear in FuelCloud app at the pump.
A CloudBox's serial number is a unique 16-digit alphanumeric code used to identify the hardware in the system. You can find the serial number for your CloudBox on the inside of the lid.
A purchase order number can be assigned to a piece of hardware to help track billing for each device. The purchase order number assigned to each CloudBox will appear on your invoices and can be changed at any time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.