Custom Fields can be set up to be entered by the drivers at the time of fueling. Most companies need a little extra information from their drivers. FuelCloud provides any number of custom fields for drivers to enter. This includes but is not limited to Odometer, Job number, Employee ID or PO Number. For Odometer entries our system does not include odometer reasonability. Drivers can enter their odometer but the system will not check if it is Higher/lower than previous entries.
To set up a custom field follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Settings'
- Go to My Account-Settings
- Scroll down to 'Custom Data Fields'
- Select 'Additional Fields to ask drivers at the pump'
- Click 'Add'
- Enter the name of the Custom field you would like to add or Select from a list of commonly used data fields.
- From the drop down menu select the data type (text or numeric)
- Select whether the entry is Required
- Click Add