Vehicles can be added or updated in FuelCloud by importing them from a spreadsheet. This can help speed up your account setup, and allow you to make updates to multiple vehicles at once.
When importing or updating vehicles, you will need to use Fuelcloud import templates. Our import templates can be downloaded during the import process.
To import drivers using an import template:
- Go to Manage, and click Vehicles
- Click Import
- Choose whether you want to import new vehicles, or update existing vehicles
- Download the template that is provided
- Add your vehicle's details to the template in the appropriate columns. Be sure not to edit the column labels, change the order of columns, or add new columns to the sheet.
- Once you've entered all of your vehicle information into the template spreadsheet, upload it to FuelCloud by clicking Browse and selecting the completed template spreadsheet from your computer.
- Click Submit File
- Review the data. If you need to make any corrections, click directly on the data that needs to be updated to change it.
- Once everything looks good, click Save to import your data into FuelCloud
Vehicle Import: Available Fields
Vehicle Name/Unit Number - Text - Required
This column should contain the name you will use to identify the vehicle in the website and at the pump.
Vehicle Code - Text - (Optional)
This column should contain any internal Vehicle Code, if applicable. If you do not use any internal vehicle codes, this column can be left blank.
Vehicle Tax Exemptions - *Required
This column should contain the tax exemption status for the vehicle. Accepted values (must be lower case): none, fed, state, fed_state
- none = This vehicle's fuel has no tax exemptions
- fed = This vehicle's fuel is exempt from federal taxes
- state = This vehicle's fuel is exempt from state taxes
- fed_state = This vehicle's fuel is exempt from federal and state taxes
Vehicle Tank Capacity - Number - (Optional)
This column should contain the volume of the vehicle's engine fuel tank in Gallons/Liters depending on your Company Settings (not slip tanks or
compartments, if it's a fuel delivery vehicle).
Product Category - *Required
This column should contain the category of fuel this vehicle burns. Accepted values (must be lower case): gasoline, diesel, special, all
- gasoline = This vehicle burns gasoline
- diesel = This vehicle burns diesel
- special = This vehicle burns a special category of fuel (propane, jet fuel, etc)
- all = This vehicle can accept any fuel product in the system
Allowed Products - *Required
This column lets you choose which products each vehicle's tank can accept. To allow all products from the vehicle's product category, use the value all. To restrict a vehicle to a specific list of products within the vehicle's product category, use a comma separated list of product IDs from the list below.
- Example 1: all
- Example 2: 402, 404, 406
|Product ID||Product Name||Product Type|
|25859||Diesel Exhaust Fluid||diesel|
|410||MARKED RED DIESEL||diesel|
|414||OFF-ROAD BIO-DIESEL B100||diesel|
|417||OFF-ROAD BIO-DIESEL B2||diesel|
|419||OFF-ROAD BIO-DIESEL B5||diesel|
|420||OFF-ROAD BIO-DIESEL B99||diesel|
|421||PREMIUM DIESEL #2||diesel|
|422||RED ULTRA LOW #1||diesel|
|424||ULTRA LOW DIESEL #1||diesel|
|425||ULTRA LOW DIESEL #2||diesel|
|426||ULTRA LOW PREMIUM DIESEL||diesel|
|427||LEADED PREMIUM GASOLINE||gasoline|
|428||MID-GRADE 10% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|429||MID-GRADE 5.7% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|430||MID-GRADE 8.2-7.7% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|432||NO LEAD WITH LEAD SUB||gasoline|
|433||PREMIUM 10% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|434||PREMIUM 5.7% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|435||PREMIUM 8.2-7.7% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|438||UNLEADED 10% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|439||UNLEADED 5.7% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|440||UNLEADED 8.2-7.7% ETHANOL||gasoline|
|441||UNLEADED W/SUB 10%||gasoline|
|442||100-130 OCTANE AVIATION GASOLINE||special|
|443||80-87 OCTANE AVIATION GASOLINE||special|
|445||COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS||special|
|455||DIESEL EXHAUST FLUID||special|
|451||LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS||special|
|452||OFF ROAD KEROSENE||special|
Vehicle Custom Data Field 1 - Text - (Optional)
This column should contain the value that should be saved for the first Vehicle Custom Data Field (as configured in the company settings in the website). This column will only appear if you have Custom Data Fields configured in the company settings.
Example: If the first Vehicle Custom Data field is set as "Department", enter the department associated with this vehicle in this column.
Vehicle Custom Data Field 2 - Text - (Optional)
This column should contain the value that should be saved for the second Vehicle Custom Data Field (as configured in the company settings in the website). This column will only appear if you have Custom Data Fields configured in the company settings.
Vehicle Custom Data Field 3 - Text - (Optional)
This column should contain the value that should be saved for the third Vehicle Custom Data Field (as configured in the company settings in the website). This column will only appear if you have Custom Data Fields configured in the company settings.